Monday 3 June 2013

PRODUCT REVIEW: Expert Shield screen protectors

I was fortunate to receive a message a few weeks ago offering me a screen cover for my HTC One X. My initial reaction was that it was a bit unnecessary, I’ve always felt that but obviously I took up Expert Shield on the offer.

I’d not bothered with screen protectors because of the age-old insurance ‘logic’ of “I’ll just be careful”. So anyway, I’ve been using a screen protector from Expert Shield for nearly a month now and it’s changed my thinking. Quite typically, I dropped my phone a couple of days after applying the screen and, fearing the worst, I turned it over to discover that there was no scuffing or marks whatsoever. Given that the screen on an HTC One X costs £150 to replace, you can imagine the relief.


It’s an easy set-up process, and when it’s on, it’s pretty much invisible to the eye and doesn’t affect performance of the phone. 




Overall, I’ve been very impressed and, for the sake of £7 or so, I think it’s worth adding to your phone. I know it’s not going to be for everyone (it never used to be for me) but if you're looking to get a screen protector, then I've been impressed with Expert Shield and what they provided so would thoroughly recommend them. Here's a link to their website.

No comments :

Post a Comment